I have put these in my own Portage Overlay directory under /dev-util/genoppix-scripts.
Misc Files (the scripts above will access these when needed):
- install - create the initial environment
- createinitrd - create the initrd file
- work - chroot to the workspace to do package maint.
- editinird - make changes to the inird file
- build - build the ISO
The current ebuild genoppix-scripts-0.1_alpha10.ebuild
- fstab - the fstab for the ramdrive root
- linuxrc - the script that is run on boot to create the ram drives and fill the filesystems
- grub.conf - the grub.conf file to boot from a CD-ROM root
- autoconfig.patch and rebuildfstab - files to update livecd-tools' autoconfig to look for and mount local partitions
- step2 - automation scripts for the second part of the install script
Source Forge Project Page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/genoppixscripts/